TUTORIAL: Gender Mod for WWE ’12.
This is for those who support the Divas and want them to play in every match type, and be able to hold onto every championship…and not just the Women’s & Divas Championships. For now, this is the only method of accessing and changing their gender to work. BTW, this tutorial was partially made by kayne, from Xbox Hacking Portal forums.
The apps you need:
- Modio (Google that up. Easy to find.)
- A Hex editor program (I use Hex Workshop)
- WWE ’12 Save Game Fix (Beta) Made by PUR3 RAF3X (You must sign up into the Xbox Hacking Portal forums, and wait for confirmation email to access this.)
- Get the file SaveData.dat from the 360 HDD through Modio. It’ll be under WWE ’12>Game Saves.
- Drag the SaveData.dat into the program’s window, usually near the bottom of the window, below “GameTuts”. It will open a window with the save info.
- Click on the File Contents tab and right-click on Save Data.Dat. Left click on Extract File, and place it in a folder that’s not in the same location as the original, as you’ll have to name it SaveData.dat. That file is where the next step will be using.
- Minimize Modio, for now, and open up your Hex Editor program. Drag the file you just extracted into the program.
- Left-click on Edit>Find, and in the new window, change Type to Text String, as that will help you find which one(s) you’ll mod. Type the name in the Value area, and hit Ok. You’ll be able to see your CAW’s name. For example, we will be using “The Princess”.
- Find the sets, like shown in the image below, and select the first set. In the first set, where it shows “01”, that means it a Diva, type 00 to change your Diva to a superstar.
- One you’re done, save and edit the Hex Editor program.
- Open the WWE ’12 Save Game Fix program, and click Open. Find your file that you just edited in Hex Editor, and select it. Hit Open, then click on Fix. This is to prevent save errors upon loading the save in the game.
- Go back into Modio and under the File Contents tab, if you left it open, right-click on SaveData.dat, and select Replace file. Select that file again, and hit Open.
- Select the General File Info tab and click on Rehash and Resign. Usually, your Profile ID and Device ID are already there. But, to be safe, just select Rehash & Resign.
- Then drag that SaveData.dat file, you just rehashed and resigned, back in to your HDD, under WWE ’12>Game Saves. If it asks to replace, click Ok.
- Then, test your save to see if it works! If it loads fine, you’re good to go!
NOTE: If your file is more than 5MB, at around 11MB, when you replace the extracted file, DO NOT WORRY. The game will fix the file size, and still work.
If anyone has issues, reply here or tweet me @mercurius360.
EDIT: It works without using Le Fluffie. So, I suggest trying the Modio method, first!